We believe in talking money with our clients so that they:
- find ways to access the chosen asset classes
- understand the impact of tax to their net return and take advice where necessary
- introduce specific opportunities within the niche of fixed term lending
- are clear what wealth means to them
- know what they know and what they don’t know
- take financial advice where it is available
- understand the asset classes they could invest in
There are so many ways to build wealth in one’s life and whilst our bias here at Talking Money is about aiming to help clients achieve a fixed return over a fixed period of time, we recognise that to build long-lasting wealth our clients may typically have their money invested in a broad range of assets.
Talking Money was founded by Catherine Morgan in 2016.
She qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2000 with Ernst & Young. She spent 15 years working in international FTSE100 businesses including Diageo, Marks & Spencer and Intertek, in a number of senior corporate governance roles including Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management.
She started investing in 2013, and decide to set up Talking Money in 2016 to offer similar opportunities to other investors.
Catherine is a keen skier, opera fan, and mother to two young boys.